My first cosplay made entirely on my own. Sophomore year.
It’s Kallen Kozaki’s Black Knight uniform from Code Geass. It was a commission I made for a friend at the time. I look at it, I see all my mistakes! Why didn’t I use Bias?! Why did I use ribbon?! fail fail fail!
But, seriously, for a sophomore in high school, kind of trying to figure this out, it’s pretty cool. XD
Also, as far as I knew, those shorts were comfortable. XD
1. Favorite Harry Potter book
2. What was the most difficult cosplay you've ever put together?
3. Which cosplay are you most proud of?
4. Favorite pie flavor?
5. Something that you really, really want.
I love all your questions! 8D
1. My favorite Harry Potter book is the same as my favorite movie, Many people disagree with me, but my favorite is Goblet of Fire. Mainly because it was just interesting to watch, kept my attention, and seeing our heroin actually have a love interest, I was interested in seeing. It gave off this “we’re teenagers, we’re like you, we’re growing up. You’re growing with us and we’re just as awkward.” vibe, and I love it.
2. The most difficult cosplay I’ve made in my time cosplaying was probably because I tried to tackle this cosplay VERY early on in my cosplay career. I made Summoner Yuna for one of my dear friends.
It was scary making something so difficult, but I faced it head on, I made everything with patterns I made myself, except for the black undershirt. Granted I didn’t do it all myself, I did a lot of detail work, the obi, is all hand painted, as well as the skirt. It was wonderful seeing it all done.
3. This is the cosplay, I am most proud of making, and I didn’t actually make any money off of it. As far as cosplays that I have made for myself that I am proud of, I’d have to say my Lelouch cosplay, because I’ve re-made it so many times, and It’s finally wear I am proud to wear it.
4. PUMPKIIIIIN! OMNOMNOMNOMNOM! I eat that shit up at thanksgiving you don’t even understand!
5. Currently, I’ve been looking at this sword that I found on a website for the cosplay I am doing for Kumo, it’s perfect, I checked out all measurements given, I WANT IT SOOOO BADLY! <3
I don’t want Blainers to suffer, but it’d be more interesting than (as much as I love Klaine) “I want to join McKinley to see you every day, Kurt”.
This. His dad would be like, “Why should I pay x amount of money each year for you to be safe when you’re putting forth zero effort to change what makes people want to hurt you in the first place? This is your fault.”