Reblog if you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend.
I will never have a girlfriend.
- And the inevitable Michael discussion...
- Him: So what happened with Sebastian?
- Me: Well, he nearly blinded Blaine with a rock-salt slushie.
- Him: What? I thought he wanted to get into Blaine's pants! Why did he do that?
- Me: Well, he was trying to hit Kurt but Blaine jumped in front of Kurt and took it right in the eye.
- Him: Oh my god.
- Me: Yup.
- Him: ...Well I guess we don't have to worry about him going after Blaine anymore now, huh?
- Me: I think he needs to thank his lucky stars he didn't hit Kurt, to be honest.
- Him: Why?
- Me: Think about what Burt's reaction would have been if his son got hit in the face with a rock-salt slushie.
- Him: OH HELL. OH MY GOD. SHIT THAT LUCKY SONUFFABITCH! OH SWEET LORD THEY'D NEVER FIND THE BODY.